Inventory Unit Detail
2011 Sun Tracker Bass Buggy® 18 Pontoon Boat
Our original SUN TRACKER BASS BUGGY was the industry's first family fishing pontoon boat—way back in 1983. And it's still a classic today. Each year we keep improving and adapting it to the wants and needs of America's families everywhere. For 2011, we've concentrated on ADDED VALUE and NEW FEATURES—still with an emphasis on ease of ownership. For instance, this year, we added a flip-flop seatback on the midship passenger seat so you can sit forward or backward as you cruise. And we've added closed, rotomolded storage under all the couches. The practical, no-nonsense layout is perfect for families who simply want a basic, easy-to-maneuver, easy-to-own pontoon. There's ample room for a crew of eight, and if your family is serious about fishing, a deep aerated livewell comes standard for 2011. The optional Fish Package adds a bow-mounted trolling motor with wireless remote and a fishfinder. The BASS BUGGY 18 Classic Series lets your family have fun like they've never had fun before. Let the good times begin!
- High-buoyancy all-welded 24" (60.96cm) multichambered pontoons
- Open floor plan w/plenty of casting room fore and aft
- Bow fishing platform—2 fold-down fishing chairs w/NEW FOR 2011 secure screw-in pedestals
- Port & starboard bow couches—each w/drink holder & NEW FOR 2011 closed rotomolded storage below
- Captain's console w/NEW FOR 2011 wide bucket seat. Tinted windscreen, small items tray, drink holder, tachometer, fuel gauge & storage area
- NEW FOR 2011. Floor-level, vertical rod holders—out-of-the-way in front of the captain's console
- NEW FOR 2011. Midship passenger bench seat features a flip-flop seatback. PLUS ADDED VALUE FOR 2011—a rotomolded aerated livewell below
- "Family-sized" aft couch w/NEW FOR 2011 rotomolded storage below
- Full-width aft swim platform w/non-skid surface, oversized boarding ladder w/large handrails
- 6' (1.83 m) color-keyed polyester Bimini top w/protective boot
- Optional Fish Package w/Lowrance® X50 DS fishfinder & MotorGuide® W55 Wireless Series 12V, 55-lb. thrust trolling motor w/remote (battery not included)
- Length: 19 ft. 7 in.
- Max. Recommended HP: 75 hp
- Fuel Capacity: 42 gal.
- Pontoon Diameter: 24 in.
- Pontoon Length: 18 ft. 4 in.
- Pontoon Material: 0.080 5052 Marine Alloy
- Weight (approx.): 1344 lbs.
- Package Weight (approx.): 2332 lbs.
- Max. Person Capacity: 8 Persons
- Max. Weight Capacity: 1775 lbs.
- Max. Person Weight: 1315 lbs.
- Deck Width: 8 ft. 1 in.
- Mercury® FourStroke 20 ELPT FourStroke, Estimated Speed: 12 - 14, Package Price: $10,795
- Mercury® FourStroke 30 ELPT FourStroke EFI, Estimated Speed: 14 - 16, Package Price: $12,395
- Mercury® FourStroke 40 ELPT FourStroke EFI, Estimated Speed: 16 - 18, Package Price: $12,995
- Color-keyed 6' (1.83 m) polyester Bimini top w/protective boot
- Dual-latching gates w/finger guards open inward
- High-density SUN TRACKER® upholstery foam for all-day comfort
- Cast-aluminum fence supports
- Fire extinguisher
- Safety lanyard
- 4 mooring tie down points
- Battery hold down
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multichambered pontoons w/wave deflectors
- 7-ply pressure-treated deck w/limited lifetime warranty
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Fishing chairs constructed w/pinchless hinges & all-composite seat frames
- All upholstery foam—wrapped w/moisture-barrier
- UV-resistant vinyl upholstery & thread
- External-mount, elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Gem Tex® satin finish on all fence panels
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box beam all-aluminum transom for strength, longevity
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/42.7-gal. (161.64 L) built-in fuel tank
- Fiberglass-reinforced console w/tinted windscreen
- Small Items tray, drink holder, storage
- Tachometer, fuel gauge
- Rocker switches
- Mercury® binnacle control box w/trim
- Simulated burlwood dash accents
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Bow fishing platform w/2 fold-down fishing chairs
- NEW FOR 2011. Secure & stable screw-in fishing seat bases
- Floor-level, vertical rod holders—out-of-the-way in front of the captain's console
- Port & starboard bow couches w/drink holders & lots of storage capacity below
- Captain's bucket seat
- Midship passenger bench seat w/flip-flop seatback & aerated livewell below
- "Family-sized" aft couch w/spacious closed storage below
- Full-width aft swim platform w/non-skid surface
- Oversized 3-step folding boarding ladder w/large handrails
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) sculptured marine-grade carpet
- 30-oz. (.85 kg) heavy-duty, marine-grade vinyl w/stain-resistant top coating
- Port side wheelchair-access gate
- Fish package w/Lowrance® X50 DS LCG fishfinder, MotorGuide® W55 Wireless Series 12V, 55-lb. thrust trolling motor w/remote & harness (battery not incl.) & livewell kit. (plus dealer installation): $995
- Rail-mounted propane BBQ grill: $220
- Single-axle trailer (price includes freight): $1,495
- Single-axle trailer w/brake (price includes freight): $1,795
- Max HP
- 75 hp
- Deck Length
- 18 ft. 4 in.
- Deck Width
- 8 ft. 1 in.
- 1344 lbs.
- Max. Person Capacity: 8 Persons; Max. Person Weight: 1315 lbs.
- Number of Tubes
- Fuel Capacity
- 42 gal.
- Max Carry Capacity
- 1775 lbs.