2017 Zodiac Cadet Fastroller PVC 325
Call for Price
Light weight, high performance
Compact, boasting unequalled load-capacity, tough yet elegant, the CADET FASTROLLER range represents the very best of tenders. Its Acti-V hull provides improved performance without the need for a more powerful motor. Its anti-drift fins provide excellent control and crisp and accurate handling.
The CADET FASTROLLER comes as standard with a removable quick-mounting thwart, “safe-clic” oarlocks, an internally-operated bailer plus optional flaps that improve handling by enabling the boat to plane quickly but without rearing. Thanks to ZODIAC™ technology’s H2P concept, the boat is quick to assemble and can be easily stowed in a bag. This feature also provides the hull with increased rigidity that significantly improves performance. The banana-shaped buoyancy tube gives it an elegant and streamlined look.
Equipped with the patented “Acti-V all inflatable floor” Zodiac® concept, the Cadet Fastroller, easy to install, offers greater comfort in navigation and provides exceptional performance.
• Large diameter buoyancy tube: + stability
• Choice of fabric: Strongan™
• Inflatable V-hull
- Overall length: 3.25 - 10 ft. 8 in.
- Inside length: 2.29 - 7 ft. 6 in.
- Overall width: 1.68 - 5 ft. 6 in.
- Inside width: 0.78 - 2 ft. 7 in.
- Buoyancy tube diameter: 0.45 - 1 ft. 6 in.
- Passengers (ISO): 5
- Max payload allowed (kg – lbs): 490 - 1080
- Total weight in PVC version (kg – lbs): 38 - 84
- Total weight in NEO version (kg – lbs): -
- Airtight compartments: 3+1
- European directive N° 94/25/CE: C
- Shaft: Short
- Maximum power allowed (HP): 10
- Maximum power allowed (kW): 8
- Maximum weight of outboard (kg – lbs): 52 - 115
- Length of 1st bag: 1.15 - 3 ft. 9 in.
- Width of 1st bag: 0.6 - 1 ft. 12 in.
- Height of 1st bag: 0.4 - 1 ft. 4 in.
- H2P (high pressure performance) removable inflatable floor
- H2P inflatable keel
- Anti-drift fins
- Aluminium engine mounting plate
- 1 internally-operated bailer
- Fabric Strongan™
- Easy Push Valves
- 2 oar rests
- 2 “Safe Clic” swivel oarlocks
- All-round ribbed rubbing strip (width: 125 mm)
- 1 bow handle
- 2 stainless steel lifting rings
- 2 stainless steel tow rings
- 2 carrying handles
- Cone reinforcers
- PVC thermobonded
- “Quick Release” removable thwart (dual position)
- Fuel tank strap
- Reinforced aluminium oars + oarlock with locking ring
- “Modulo” carrying bag
- High pressure foot pump + pressure indicator
- Repair kit
- Owner’s manual
- Max HP
- 10 hp (8 kW)
- Length Overall
- 10 ft. 8 in. (3.25 m)
- 5 ft. 6 in. (1.68 m)
- Dry Weight
- 84 lb. (38 kg)
- Max Person Capacity
- 5 persons
- Max Carry Load
- 1080 lb. (490 kg)