2019 Tracker Topper 1036
Call for Price
The TRACKER® Topper 1036 jon boat is easy to transport on top of a car or in a truck bed—and it can still fish 2 people! It also features a wide, 36" bottom for added stability. Crafted from a rugged 5052 aluminum alloy, this compact aluminum boat is backed by a 3-year riveted structural limited warranty, ensuring the quality TRACKER is known for.
This compact yet stable boat is reinforced with pressed-in longitudinal corrugation, corner transom braces, underseat foam for flotation and a durable powder-coat finish. The lightweight and economical Topper 1036 will let you explore new waters with ease. An optional trailer is available.
- Durable Forest Green powder-coat finish for good looks & long life
- Flat-bottom, solidly riveted aluminum hull
- .050 gauge 5052 marine aluminum alloy
- Pressed-in longitudinal corrugation
- 2 bench seats (center & aft)
- Corner braces at transom
- Underseat foam flotation
- Bow & stern handles for lifting
- 3-year limited warranty on riveted structure
- Available w/optional trailer
- Length: 9 ft. 10 in.
- Beam: 4 ft. 4 in.
- Bottom width: 3 ft.
- Max. recommended HP: 3 hp
- Max. person capacity: 2 persons
- Max. person weight: 330 lb.
- Max. weight capacity: 380 lb.
- Transom height: 15.5 in.
- Draft: 5.75 in.
- Hull material: 0.050 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 112 lb.
- Average package weight: 189 lb.
- 3-year riveted structural limited hull warranty
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- NMMA® certified
- Center & aft bench seats
- Oarlock receptacles
- Durable, industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish for long-lasting good looks
- Flat bottom hull design
- Riveted 5052 marine aluminum alloy hull
- Riveted-in extruded aluminum transverse ribs for strength & tracking stability
- Transom knee brace for added support
- Bow & stern lifting handles
- Forest Green color scheme
- 16' (4.88 m) single-axle, custom-matched trailer (w/freight included)
- Max HP
- 3 hp
- Length Overall
- 9 ft. 10 in.
- 4 ft. 4 in.
- 5.75 in.
- Dry Weight
- 112 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 2 persons; 330 lb.
- Max Carry Load
- 380 lb.